Vitamin E Scar Gel
Clinically-proven to fade, soften & smooth the texture of scars, blemishes, burns, and tattoos. Medical-grade silicone gel improves the appearance of old and new scars. Our Vitamin E Scar Gel is formulated to create the optimal environment to support skin renewal and healing. It’s made to hydrate and soothe in order to allow skin to properly heal with minimal scarring and pigmentation.
A|N Skin & Beauty’s exclusive blend of enzymes, Bromelain and Papain, reduce the appearance of inflammation with minimal visible redness and helps support the wound in healing smooth and flat. Our unique medical-grade silicone gel formula helps to hydrate and soothe skin, even in high-friction areas such as the underarms and inner thighs, etc. Vitamin E Scar Gel can be used immediately on post-procedure skin, fresh wounds, or old scars as a treatment that forms a breathable and protective shield over wounds.
Recommended for: All skin-types including fresh wounds, old and new scars, any sort of post-treatment, cancer scarring on face, rhinoplasty, etc.
Vitamin E: A concentrated and powerful antioxidant that helps prevent skin from moisture loss, softens, and protects cells from damage.
Medical-Grade Silicone Gel: Hydrates deeply and effectively to help soften and flatten scars, while minimizing redness.
Enzyme Blend (Bromelain and Papain): Bromelain contains anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties to promote healing. Papain helps to soothe irritated skin, brightens skin, and is anti-inflammatory, making it an optimal ingredient for those struggling with acne scars.Just like all of our products, our Vitamin E Scar Gel is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, Dermatologist Tested, and made in the USA.
How to use
- Meghan G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE Prefer not to sayHOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN NoneHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoIt works!
I was skeptical…I won’t lie. Our son had stitches in the spring over his eyebrow and finally I decided to buy the scar cream. Honestly I had low expectations (really about any scar cream). Pictures don’t lie. the first picture was from 8/7 and second was on 9/9. Very happy with the progress so far!
- Rebecca M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Acne, Aging, BreakoutsHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this stuff!
I've been using this on a few spots on myself and also my daughter. Works amazing so far...it's only been a few weeks but I can already notice some lightening of my scarred areas. Can't wait to see my results after a few months.
- Sarah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Aging, RednessHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGlad I found this!
After recent skin cancer removals on my face and arm I’m so thankful I found this product! My scars are healing nicely thanks to this scar gel. After trying other products this is by far the best.
- Brianne L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE SensitiveAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Acne, Breakouts, Blackheads, Uneven Texture, SensitivityHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing!!
It’s only been a few weeks using it and I already see my acne scars lightened!
- Renee M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN AgingHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoScar gel
Easy to apply seems to be helping fade a few scars I have. Only thing I do t care for is it’s kinda sticky.