The Starter Trio is a great way to introduce yourself to our core skincare products: the Daily Essential Cleanser, Peptide Balancing Toner & Daily Hydration Moisturizer. The 3 products featured in this bundle are not only top sellers, but they are the perfect way to get started on a skincare regimen with medical grade products!
Daily Essential Cleanser deeply cleanses the skin, removing makeup, oil and impurities while also boosting hydration. This formula also contains hyaluronic acid, which hydrates the skin and fights signs of aging. It is packed with essential oils, giving it a fresh orange scent. To learn more about cleansing the skin, you can read about it on our blog here.
Peptide Balancing Toner effectively cleans, clears, and preps the skin by eliminating dirt, oil, and even make-up that was left behind. This toner will leave your complexion soft and smooth, and it even enhances the skin’s natural ability to retain moisture. The peptide complex in this formula works to improve the signs of aging formed from repetitive facial expressions, while the botanical oils and extracts in this blend work to hydrate, soothe and provide antioxidant protection. To learn more about this toner, check out this blog post.
Daily Hydration is the best moisturizer you will own! Our formula is lightweight, oil-free, and can effectively hydrate sensitive, dry, blemish-prone, oily, and combination skin. All of the ingredients in this unique formulation address dehydrated skin without feeling heavy, greasy, or clogging the pores. Our Daily Hydration moisturizer reveals radiant and healthy-looking skin. Recommended for all skin types, including sensitive. Use twice daily. To learn more, click here to read our blog post.
Not sure if this trio is for you? Take our skincare quiz to find a personalized regimen for your skin type and goals!
Just like all of our products, our Starter Trio is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, Dermatologist Tested, and made in the USA. Please check out the individual product listings for more information on each product.
- Allie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Hyperpigmentation, Breakouts, Uneven TextureRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayThis stuff is AMAZING 🤩
I have only been using these 3 products for the past 3 weeks and the results speak for themselves! I am obsessed with the clarity of my skin and how soft it is! I don’t even wear makeup anymore!
- Rebecca W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 45 - 54HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 4-6 monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Fine Lines and WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove this trio!!
I love the starter trio. I did originally start with the sensitive skin trio from the skincare quiz but moved onto this one. I love these products. As a long time L'Bri user I felt like I wasn't getting what I needed anymore and I have found it with this line.
- Anisa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Circles, Hyperpigmentation, Dullness, RednessRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove!
I have been using these products since AN skin & beauty launched! I love how affordable these are for medical grade products. I’ve seen such a difference in my skin since using Ashley’s skincare line. My skin tone has evened out and I rarely experience breakouts!
- Heather W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE SensitiveAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Acne, Breakouts, SensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat Products
I love these three ! My skin feels and looks great and I can’t wait to try more
- Alexa W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Dullness, Dark CirclesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMust Haves!
It’s been one year since I started my skincare journey with A/N products and I still love them. I get comments from my brow girl on my skin and how clear it is. This cleanser is probably my favorite product.