Oil Control Cleanser
The first step to achieving clear skin is keeping your skin cleansed with the most suitable cleanser for your skin type. The Oil Control Cleanser is designed for those who want to reduce excess oil, acne and breakouts while deeply cleansing pores and nourishing the skin without stripping natural moisture. This cleanser is especially great for those struggling with body acne, as it can be used on the body as well! Formulated with 2% Salicylic Acid, this high performing ingredient works to decrease excessive sebum and oil production by penetrating into the pore and gently exfoliating the skin’s surface to effectively reduce blemishes. In clinical studies, this cleanser reduced 99% of acne-causing bacteria.
In addition to effective ingredients like Salicylic Acid, we have also included Niacinamide in our formula to reduce redness and irritation improving the skin’s appearance. Similar in scent to our top selling Daily Essential Cleanser, our Oil Control Cleanser was formulated with soft notes of delicious citrus, which are made with naturally derived botanical oils and extracts to deliver a spa-like experience. These ingredients work effortlessly together to deeply cleanse the surface of the skin and pores, reduce excess oil, impurities, and acne-causing bacteria and leave the skin feeling nourished, soft, and more radiant.
~ Reduces 99% of acne-causing bacteria.
~ 2% Salicylic Acid penetrates deep into your pores, decreasing excessive sebum production and oil helping to fight against acne-causing bacteria.
~ Provides gentle exfoliation of dead skin cells from deep within the pore and follicle.
~ Helps keep your pores free of cellular debris to prevent acne breakouts.
~ Supports a healthy glow while leaving your skin complexion looking more radiant, soft, and smooth!
~ Decongests, tones, and tightens leaving your skin feeling rejuvenated without drying it out.
Recommended for oily, acne-prone, and combination skin types.
Salicylic Acid: penetrates deep into pores to gently exfoliate and cleanse the skin. This helps decrease excessive sebum and oil production helping to reduce acne-causing bacteria.
Clary Sage Extract: A powerful ester that is known for reducing skin inflammation, healing the Epidermis (outermost layer of skin), and soothing skin.
Licorice Root Extract: Brightens skin complexion while soothing and reducing inflammation.
Niacinamide: This active form of Vitamin B3 helps support the skin barrier by keeping skin naturally hydrated and plump to help smooth fine lines and wrinkles. This ingredient also helps tighten pores to improve their appearance and help fight acne.
Wheat Germ Extract: This antioxidant has major healing properties that improve cellular regeneration making the skin appear more healthy and youthful!
Just like all of our products, our Oil Control Cleanser is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, and Dermatologist Tested.
How to use
- LaurenVerified ReviewerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Rosacea.PuffinessHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 stars25 seconds agoIn love!
I love this cleanser when my period is approaching and my skin is getting oily..the difference is night and day! I go back and forth between this and the essential daily cleanser and my skin feels so great afterwards
- Anna T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Sensitivity, Hyperpigmentation, Breakouts, CongestionHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 3-4 times a weekRated 5 stars4 hours agoGame changer
Amazing product! My acne prone skin has never looked so healthy
- Whitley G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE OilyAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Aging, Acne, Breakouts, Hyperpigmentation, BlackheadsHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars4 days agoThe GOAT!!
I love it the best cleanser I have ever used !!
- BreeVerified ReviewerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 4-6 monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Hyperpigmentation, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, BlackheadsHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars4 days agoThe GOAT
My fav cleanser hands down. I have combo skin and this has done the trick to combat my extra oily T zone as well as help with my hormonal breakouts. You need this!
- Sarah N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Breakouts, Uneven Skin Tone, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, BlackheadsHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 1-2 times a weekRated 5 stars2 weeks ago2 thumbs up
I absolutely love the cleanser. The smell, how well it cleans, and the way my skin looks once I haven’t finished washing my face. I have struggled with bad skin for years and just now feel like I’m getting it under control.