Vitamin E Scar Gel
Clinically-proven to fade, soften & smooth the texture of scars, blemishes, burns, and tattoos. Medical-grade silicone gel improves the appearance of old and new scars. Our Vitamin E Scar Gel is formulated to create the optimal environment to support skin renewal and healing. It’s made to hydrate and soothe in order to allow skin to properly heal with minimal scarring and pigmentation.
A|N Skin & Beauty’s exclusive blend of enzymes, Bromelain and Papain, reduce the appearance of inflammation with minimal visible redness and helps support the wound in healing smooth and flat. Our unique medical-grade silicone gel formula helps to hydrate and soothe skin, even in high-friction areas such as the underarms and inner thighs, etc. Vitamin E Scar Gel can be used immediately on post-procedure skin, fresh wounds, or old scars as a treatment that forms a breathable and protective shield over wounds.
Recommended for: All skin-types including fresh wounds, old and new scars, any sort of post-treatment, cancer scarring on face, rhinoplasty, etc.
Vitamin E: A concentrated and powerful antioxidant that helps prevent skin from moisture loss, softens, and protects cells from damage.
Medical-Grade Silicone Gel: Hydrates deeply and effectively to help soften and flatten scars, while minimizing redness.
Enzyme Blend (Bromelain and Papain): Bromelain contains anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties to promote healing. Papain helps to soothe irritated skin, brightens skin, and is anti-inflammatory, making it an optimal ingredient for those struggling with acne scars.Just like all of our products, our body line is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, and Dermatologist Tested.
How to use
- Christina H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 4-6 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Uneven Skin Tone, Hyperpigmentation, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, CongestionHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 stars48 seconds agoI wasn’t sure at first…
I wasn’t sure at first how the Vitamin E cream would work on my acne and surgery scars. But after one application on a surgery scar from have a mole removed it smoothed out and became flatter. I was so grateful because I hate that scar! I’ve been using it on my acne scars and the appearance of them have reduced. I love it!! Also feel more confident just going out an about with just hydro glow and the spf powder on. Can’t wait to see how much more this Vit E cream will go to work!
Pictures go in order of before/after of each angle. Excuse the puffy face(puffy face is the before😂)Was this helpful?
- Crystal G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Aging, Acne, Breakouts, DullnessHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars5 days agoVit. E scar gel
I haven't used it long enough to notice but I'm hoping w n a month or so I will see a change in scars ❤️Was this helpful?
- Sarah B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE OilyAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Acne, Aging, Hyperpigmentation, Blackheads, BreakoutsHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars1 week agoBye-bye acne scars!
I’ve been battling hormonal acne for a little over 3 months and I feel like I’ve literally tried everything. It’s been crippling and so depressing trying to figure out what is going on and how best to treat it. I bought this scar gel about a month ago, but I’ve been so busy trying to use acne products, I kept forgetting to take care of the scaring that i knew would come from all of this :( there is literally a TWO day difference between these photos after using the Vitamin E Scar Gel on all of my breakouts one time! Look at how much redness - and even a lot of the actual blemishes have diminished! If you are battling acne, know that you are not alone. All of Ashley’s products have been so good to me and the proof is literally in the pudding with this one. I highly recommend giving the Scar Gel a try if you have fresh acne or scars that you want gone.Was this helpful?
- Hayli S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Aging, Acne, HyperpigmentationHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars1 month agoSeems to be working!
I’ve only been using a couple weeks and I think I’m already seeing results!Was this helpful?
- Kelsey K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE SensitiveAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Sensitivity, Acne, Redness, Congestion, AgingHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 stars1 month agoSauce Splatter Scar
I recently had a burn scar on my hand from spaghetti sauce that splattered. I used this on my hand for 4 days and the scar is completely gone.Was this helpful?ASAN Skin & Beauty1 month ago
Hi Kelsey! Amazing! We love to see it! Thank you so much!