Vitamin E Scar Gel
Clinically-proven to fade, soften & smooth the texture of scars, blemishes, burns, and tattoos. Medical-grade silicone gel improves the appearance of old and new scars. Our Vitamin E Scar Gel is formulated to create the optimal environment to support skin renewal and healing. It’s made to hydrate and soothe in order to allow skin to properly heal with minimal scarring and pigmentation.
A|N Skin & Beauty’s exclusive blend of enzymes, Bromelain and Papain, reduce the appearance of inflammation with minimal visible redness and helps support the wound in healing smooth and flat. Our unique medical-grade silicone gel formula helps to hydrate and soothe skin, even in high-friction areas such as the underarms and inner thighs, etc. Vitamin E Scar Gel can be used immediately on post-procedure skin, fresh wounds, or old scars as a treatment that forms a breathable and protective shield over wounds.
Recommended for: All skin-types including fresh wounds, old and new scars, any sort of post-treatment, cancer scarring on face, rhinoplasty, etc.
Vitamin E: A concentrated and powerful antioxidant that helps prevent skin from moisture loss, softens, and protects cells from damage.
Medical-Grade Silicone Gel: Hydrates deeply and effectively to help soften and flatten scars, while minimizing redness.
Enzyme Blend (Bromelain and Papain): Bromelain contains anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties to promote healing. Papain helps to soothe irritated skin, brightens skin, and is anti-inflammatory, making it an optimal ingredient for those struggling with acne scars.Just like all of our products, our Vitamin E Scar Gel is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, Dermatologist Tested, and made in the USA.
How to use
- Renee M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN AgingHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoScar gel
Easy to apply seems to be helping fade a few scars I have. Only thing I do t care for is it’s kinda sticky.
- Andrea F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Breakouts, Uneven TextureHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 1-2 times a weekRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoScars
Perfect for acne scars!
- Sarah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Acne, Breakouts, Dullness, RednessHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 1-2 times a weekRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFirst time!
I just got this in and it has been great so far on old scars or eczema spots!!
- BasannkVerified ReviewerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE SensitiveAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoSecond degree burns
I happened to order the skin bundle set during a sale recently and sure glad I did! I ended up burning myself and got several second degree burns. The bundle came with this Vitamin E scar gel and I couldn't be more happy with how the burns are healing so far!
- Janelle C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE SensitiveAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Acne, Sensitivity, Breakouts, Blackheads, Uneven TextureHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoScar Gel
This gel really does work. I have a surgery scar on my neck that is red and inflamed. After a couple weeks of using the scar cream my scar has improved significantly.