Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
Say hello to your new self care bestie.
Our nourishing, self-warming Pumpkin Enzyme Mask deeply cleanses to hydrate and rejuvenate the skin. It contains a combination of minerals, enzymes, and vitamins to reduce pore size, absorb dirt and excess oils, protect against free radicals and gently exfoliate the skin leaving it soft, smooth and revitalized. This mask increases cellular regeneration with time-released, moisture replenishing Vitamin E micro-beads that activate upon contact with the skin!
Recommended for dry, normal, or sensitive skin types for dryness and rejuvenation.. Self care is recommended for everyone.
Just like all of our products, our Pumpkin Enzyme Mask is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, Dermatologist Tested, and made in the USA.
How to use
- Heather W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 1-2 times a weekRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoWonderful product
I absolutely love this mask. My face feels so smooth after I’ve rinsed it off. The heating element is a pleasant surprise as well
- Abby S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 1-2 times a weekRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLoves it but
I really did love this mask. My skin felt sooo smooth after and felt great! Only thing I didn’t 100% love was how strong the smell was. I also wish it was one that I could leave on for a little while then rinse off. But over all loved it still!
- Kaylee S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 1-2 times a weekRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove!
Obsessed! Love the smell I could eat it 😂
- Matt w.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE UnsureAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 4-6 monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Acne, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Uneven Skin Tone, DullnessHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 1-2 times a weekRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSoft face
Used this with the wife a lot in the fall. Apparently we are basic and need pumpkin smelling masks 😂 No, it makes your skin soft after. No complaints here.
- Lauren B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Uneven Skin Tone, Breakouts, Blackheads, AgingHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 1-2 times a weekRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWarm Pumpkin Mask!!!
I have to hide this mask from my Husband and daughter! The smell and texture are amazing. It leaves my face feeling so fresh!