Oily Acne Trio
The perfect trio for oily and acne-prone skin! The Oily Acne Trio consists of our newest Oil Control Cleanser, our Clarifying Acne Toner, and our Daily Hydration Moisturizer. Together, these three products give you the perfect routine for balancing your oil and moisture, clearing your skin, and preventing breakouts! Please note that the Oil Control Cleanser contains 2% Salicylic Acid which can be drying and irritating for dry or sensitive skin types.
Oil Control Cleanser The first step to achieving clear skin is keeping your skin cleansed with the most suitable cleanser for your skin type. The Oil Control Cleanser is designed for those who want to reduce excess oil, acne and breakouts while deeply cleansing pores and nourishing the skin without stripping natural moisture. This cleanser is especially great for those struggling with body acne, as it can be used on the body as well! Formulated with 2% Salicylic Acid, this high performing ingredient works to decrease excessive sebum and oil production by penetrating into the pore and gently exfoliating the skin’s surface to effectively reduce blemishes. In clinical studies, this cleanser reduced 99% of acne-causing bacteria.
Clarifying Acne Toner penetrates deep into pores to remove dirt and control oil. Blended with 2% Salicylic Acid and activated papaya enzymes, this formula will effectively slough away dead skin cells and control excess oil. Additionally, it eliminates acne-associated irritation (especially redness). After use, the skin barrier will be refreshed, revealing a healthy glow. This toner is ideal for acne sufferers, acne prone skin, and for those who have oily skin. It is also great for body acne, and for after workouts. If you aren’t treating those skin concerns, please refer to our Peptide Balancing Toner.
Daily Hydration is the best moisturizer you will own! Our formula is lightweight, oil-free, and can effectively hydrate sensitive, dry, blemish-prone, oily, and combination skin. All of the ingredients in this unique formulation address dehydrated skin without feeling heavy, greasy, or clogging the pores. Our Daily Hydration moisturizer reveals radiant and healthy-looking skin. Recommended for all skin types, including sensitive. Use twice daily. To learn more, click here to read our blog post.
Just like all of our products, our Oily Acne Trio is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, and Dermatologist Tested. Please check out the individual product listings for more information on each product.
Not sure if this trio is for you? Take our skincare quiz to find a personalized regimen for your skin type and goals!
- Brooke S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE OilyAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Acne, AgingRated 5 stars1 week agoFingers crossed
I have been using this for a few weeks now and really like the product. I can’t say much about it clearing up my acne because it’s only been a short time but fingers crossed this works.Was this helpful?
- karlieI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 4-6 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Uneven Skin Tone, Sensitivity, Blackheads, RednessRated 5 stars2 weeks agoI will never use another skincare product
I used to think I was taking great care of my skin. I would wash every night, moisturize, and used a toner. With all of this, my skin was still getting blotchy, breaking out and I was still getting very dry patches of skin. I live a very active lifestyle so I am harsh on my skin, but I knew there had to be something to help it. My esthetician also told me over a 4-5 month span that my skin wasn't dry but felt very dehydrated. I switched to AN Skin after my sister recommended it, and after a month of using, and going back for a facial, my esthetician couldn't believe how nice my skin was. She told me not to change a thing and keep doing whatever I have been doing because it's so much healthier. Overall I have noticed a huge difference in the texture of my skin, and how it looks from a day to day basis and I could not be more pleased!Was this helpful?ASAN Skin & Beauty2 weeks ago
Hi Karlie! This review makes our hearts so full! We love to hear it and we cannot thank you enough for your support and loyalty! <3
- Michelle E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 45 - 54HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Acne, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Hyperpigmentation, Breakouts, RednessRated 5 stars1 month agoAMAZING⭐️
I am absolutely loving what these products are doing for my skin! In just a week I have noticed visible changes. My only regret is not finding A|N sooner!Was this helpful?
- Stephenie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE UnsureAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Aging, BreakoutsRated 5 stars1 month agoAcne trio
This trio has helped my breakouts so much! Normally I get multiple zits that leave my skin red with spots because I am a picker. This little trio zapped my problem areas and my skin is so clear!Was this helpful?
- Keely S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Hyperpigmentation, Breakouts, Uneven Texture, CongestionRated 5 stars2 months agoAll time favorites!
These are my favorite products. My day doesn’t feel right if I don’t start and end it with these three.Was this helpful?