Peptide Balancing Toner
Peptide Balancing Toner effectively cleans, clears, and preps the skin by eliminating dirt, oil, and even make-up that was left behind from cleansing. This toner will leave your complexion soft and smooth, and it even enhances the skin’s natural ability to retain moisture. The peptide complex in this formula works to improve the signs of aging formed from repetitive facial expressions, while the botanical oils and extracts in this blend work to hydrate, soothe and provide antioxidant protection.
Recommended for combination, dry, and normal skin types.
Ingredient Highlights: Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, and Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract
Just like all of our products, our Peptide Balancing Toner is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, Dermatologist Tested, and made in the USA.
How to use
- CarliVerified ReviewerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 4-6 monthsSKIN CONCERN Uneven Skin Tone, Acne, Uneven Texture, HyperpigmentationHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars11 minutes agoLove this toner!
I use it this after washing my face and it lasts forever! Been using it since December and still feels like the bottle is full!
- Anna P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, HyperpigmentationHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoThe BEST
This toner left my skin, feeling hydrated and very soft when using. I am like that AN Skin paid attention to the detail on the spray nozzle. When you spray it, it doesn’t just squirt out all at once. It slowly deposits the spray all over your face which is nice and you can just leave it on your skin versus rubbing it in. Great minimal packaging and good sized bottles that seem to last a long time.
So far I really like the peptide toner and I apply it twice daily after washing my face.
- Morgan N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Aging, Sensitivity, Hyperpigmentation, Uneven Skin ToneHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove love
I love this so much that I purchased for both my teenage sons.
- Katie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE SensitiveAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Acne, Sensitivity, Breakouts, Fine Lines and WrinklesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoMy favorite toner of all time!
The best. That’s all I have to say
- Michelle V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE DryAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Hyperpigmentation, Aging, Uneven Skin Tone, Fine Lines and WrinklesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoMust Have
This product is a must. I never realized how much it changed my skin until I stopped using it (oops).
It’s great to use in the morning and after my workouts.
I recommend this product.