Vitamin E Scar Gel
Clinically-proven to fade, soften & smooth the texture of scars, blemishes, burns, and tattoos. Medical-grade silicone gel improves the appearance of old and new scars. Our Vitamin E Scar Gel is formulated to create the optimal environment to support skin renewal and healing. It’s made to hydrate and soothe in order to allow skin to properly heal with minimal scarring and pigmentation.
A|N Skin & Beauty’s exclusive blend of enzymes, Bromelain and Papain, reduce the appearance of inflammation with minimal visible redness and helps support the wound in healing smooth and flat. Our unique medical-grade silicone gel formula helps to hydrate and soothe skin, even in high-friction areas such as the underarms and inner thighs, etc. Vitamin E Scar Gel can be used immediately on post-procedure skin, fresh wounds, or old scars as a treatment that forms a breathable and protective shield over wounds.
Recommended for: All skin-types including fresh wounds, old and new scars, any sort of post-treatment, cancer scarring on face, rhinoplasty, etc.
Vitamin E: A concentrated and powerful antioxidant that helps prevent skin from moisture loss, softens, and protects cells from damage.
Medical-Grade Silicone Gel: Hydrates deeply and effectively to help soften and flatten scars, while minimizing redness.
Enzyme Blend (Bromelain and Papain): Bromelain contains anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties to promote healing. Papain helps to soothe irritated skin, brightens skin, and is anti-inflammatory, making it an optimal ingredient for those struggling with acne scars.Just like all of our products, our Vitamin E Scar Gel is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, Dermatologist Tested, and made in the USA.
How to use
- AndreaVerified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE OilyAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 4-6 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Breakouts, CongestionHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 3-4 times a weekRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoAmazing results!
This was 10 days difference using the scar gel! I was so impressed at how quick I saw results. Definitely good to have on hand to help with quick healing and prevent scars.
- Linda B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE SensitiveAGE 55 - 64HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Hyperpigmentation, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Redness, SensitivityHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoWorks great on big, nasty surgical scars
I had an explant… big surgery! When I was able to start massage and scar gel I knew I had to add this to my regimen.
Also add a touch to my night cream on face!
- Molli L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Acne, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Breakouts, RednessHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoScar Gel
😍😍 purchased this gel for a recent surgery scar and just started using it on my acne scars
- Sarah K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE DryAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Aging, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Uneven TextureHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMust have product!
I started using to product on my face to target old scarring on my cheeks and to target an old lip piercing hole (Monroe piercing). It has significantly cleared up the scarring on my cheeks and I have already noticed a huge difference in my old lip piercing, the hole is much smaller and not as noticeable.
- Ashlyn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE OilyAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Fine Lines and Wrinkles, AcneHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery moisturizing!
So far it’s great! It is very moisturizing and subtle differences are being noticed