Intensive Nourishing Cream
Recovery cream meets night cream! Our Intensive Nourishing Cream is not only great to use for recovering skin (skin that is dry, irritated, or post-procedure), but also as a night cream to boost hydration and aid in anti-aging! This formula is specially created with yeast and cactus extracts, which are incredible for healing the skin after AHAs, retinol, peels, dry weather, etc.
This cream also down-regulates inflammation and reduces redness almost instantly. It’s packed with four different ceramides, which aid in restoring the skin's barrier, decreasing water loss from the skin, increasing hydration and moisture, and helping boost recovery.
Recommended for everyone! It is ideal for dry, sensitive, acne-prone, and post-procedure skin. This Intensive Nourishing Cream makes a great night cream for normal and combination skin as well!
Ingredient Highlights: Ceramides, Nopal Cactus Extract, Saccharamyces Extract, Vitamin E, and Allantoin.
Just like all of our products, our Intensive Nourishing Cream is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, and Dermatologist Tested.
How to use
- Stephanie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Acne, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, DullnessHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 3-4 times a weekRated 5 stars22 seconds agoCan’t live without it!
These Oklahoma winners are DRY! Every year I’ve battled swollen, red, painful, flaky skin! I have not seen one flake yet! I always use this after retinol. And I switch between this and daily hydration depending on how my skin feels that day!
- Lesley V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Breakouts, Blackheads, CongestionHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 starsYesterdaySo creamy!
I normally use the regular daily moisturizer but notice my skin gets pretty irritable in the cold, dry winter weather. So I bought the intensive to use at night instead. It’s made a huge difference! My skin appreciates the extra layer and it’s nice to use after my retinol pads too!
- Sybille H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars4 days ago
Works great for my skin in Winter!
- Grace B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE DryAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Sensitivity, Redness, Uneven Skin ToneHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 stars1 week agoEczema soothing miracle worker
I get such terrible hairline and facial eczema and fry skin flare ups in the fall and winter. This moisturizer has been a game changer. I don’t have to use very much but it soothes my redness and calms my skin better than anything ever has. Does not leave my skin oily either. You need this, period
- MeaganI recommend this productSKIN TYPE DryAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone, Redness, BreakoutsHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect for my dry & sensitive skin!
My skin used to get so dry that it would flake and feel so uncomfortable. I would break out constantly too. This baby is gold! It helps moisturize my skin so well and it LASTS! So happy with this product, highly recommend.