The Gentle Trio is a great way to introduce yourself to our core skincare products: the Gentle Foamy Cleanser, Peptide Balancing Toner & Daily Hydration Moisturizer. The 3 products featured in this bundle are the perfect way to get started on a skincare regimen with medical grade products - especially if you are sensitive or brand new to medical grade products!
Gentle Foamy Cleanser soothes your skin while removing dirt and impurities. It reduces irritation and inflammation by using mild surfactants to gently cleanse without causing dryness! This cleanser is ideal for those who are sensitive, have rosacea, or are post-procedure because it utilizes soothing actives to cleanse and hydrate. Your skin’s barrier can be repaired within 24 hours of use with this foamy cleanser! Upon dispersing, it immediately comes out as a foam, so there is no need to emulsify it (rubbing the product together in your hands to make it sudsy)! Just apply to your face in a circular motion, and rinse off!
Peptide Balancing Toner effectively cleans, clears, and preps the skin by eliminating dirt, oil, and even make-up that was left behind. This toner will leave your complexion soft and smooth, and it even enhances the skin’s natural ability to retain moisture. The peptide complex in this formula works to improve the signs of aging formed from repetitive facial expressions, while the botanical oils and extracts in this blend work to hydrate, soothe and provide antioxidant protection.
Daily Hydration is the best moisturizer you will own! Our formula is lightweight, oil-free, and can effectively hydrate sensitive, dry, blemish-prone, oily, and combination skin. All of the ingredients in this unique formulation address dehydrated skin without feeling heavy, greasy, or clogging the pores. Our Daily Hydration moisturizer reveals radiant and healthy-looking skin. Recommended for all skin types, including sensitive. Use twice daily.
Just like all of our products, our Gentle Trio is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, and Dermatologist Tested. Please check out the individual product listings for more information on each product.
Not sure if this trio is for you? Take our skincare quiz to find a personalized regimen for your skin type and goals!
- Brandi R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Uneven Skin Tone, Fine Lines and WrinklesRated 5 stars11 seconds agoExcellent products!!
Love these products, my skin felt amazing just after one use. Lightweight and efficient , especially in the colder winter months.
- Katlyn L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Acne, Sensitivity, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, BreakoutsRated 5 stars4 days agoA great trio!
This is my first medical grade skincare and I love it! Bumps that have been on my skin for years are starting to fade away and I’m so excited!
- JanineVerified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE SensitiveAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Sensitivity, Breakouts, Acne, BlackheadsRated 5 stars2 weeks agoUnbelievable !
I was skeptical at first because I actually only used natural cosmetics. But oh my god why haven't I tried it sooner? The difference is amazing my skin got so much better within 14 days and I'm addicted to the products and can't wait to try more.
- Tunie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Uneven Skin Tone, DullnessRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGentle trio
Love the smell and texture of these products and how clean it makes my face feel after!
- Jennifer R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE SensitiveAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Sensitivity, Breakouts, Fine Lines and WrinklesRated 5 stars3 weeks agoLove it!
I have sensitive skin and both my daughter and I love the results from using these