Clarifying Acne Toner
Our Clarifying Acne Toner penetrates deep into pores to remove dirt and control oil. Blended with 2% Salicylic Acid and activated papaya enzymes, this formula will effectively slough away dead skin cells and control excess oil. Additionally, it eliminates acne-associated irritation (especially redness). After use, the skin barrier will be refreshed, revealing a healthy glow. This toner is ideal for acne sufferers, acne prone skin, and for those who have oily skin. It is also great for body acne, and for after workouts. If you aren’t treating those skin concerns, please refer to our Peptide Balancing Toner.
Recommended for acne-prone and oily skin. Check out our Peptide Balancing Toner, which is suitable for a wider variety of skin types!
Just like all of our products, our Clarifying Acne Toner is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, and Dermatologist Tested.
How to use
- Taylor R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE SensitiveAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Blackheads, Aging, Breakouts, Sensitivity, RednessHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 stars10 seconds agoBEST TONER!
I love this toner! I have noticed a difference in breakouts since adding this in after I workout to refresh my face and neck! I get nice and sweaty so I am prone to breakouts, but this has definitely helped reduce those significantly!
- Stephanie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness, Dark Circles, AcneHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 3-4 times a weekRated 5 starsYesterdayThat tingle is my favorite ❤️
I absolutely LOVE the light tingle feeling. You can really feel this toner working. It gets so much junk out of my pores! And keeps the breakouts at bay! I have combo skin, I switch between this and the peptide toner. But, this might be my favorite. It’s just so good! Great for after workouts too!
- Makenzie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Uneven Skin Tone, Hyperpigmentation, Redness, Fine Lines and WrinklesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 stars4 weeks agoRefreshing!
So nice and refreshing. I don’t have many breakouts, but sometimes I do due to sweat during certain times of my cycle and this helps so much. Leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
- RebeccaVerified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 4-6 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Aging, Fine Lines and WrinklesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars1 month agoLove!
I love this acne toner! I use a few quick sprays after working out or sweating and it helps keep my breakouts away. It also smells good! Would definitely recommend it to anyone.
- Shaylee C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 18 - 24HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Breakouts, CongestionHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars1 month agogreat for acne prone skin
This is the perfect toner to use if you have acne prone skin. During my pregnancy, I had major oily skin and multiple breakouts every day. I would always keep this toner with me and use it a few times a day to give my skin a refresher and kill off any bacteria. I also love it because you can easily use it on your body after workouts or when you’ve been sweating a lot.