Body Smoothing Duo
At AN Skin & Beauty, we have developed our body line to rejuvenate, nourish, and help heal the skin. We carry two products that we especially love for managing Keratosis Pilaris and brightening/tightening the skin. So we created a Body Smoothing Duo so that our customers could bundle and save!
First is our Body Glow Exfoliating Cleanser. Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid are two main ingredients in this cleanser that are commonly used to treat KP. Glycolic Acid is an AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) that works to break down Keratosis Pilaris bumps and smooth the affected areas. While Glycolic Acid sloughs away dead skin cells on the surface of the skin, Salicylic Acid (BHA or Beta Hydroxy Acid), is able to deeply penetrate into the pores and exfoliate excess keratin that results in KP. If you struggle with Keratosis Pilaris, you need to be looking for a cleanser with Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid to target unwanted KP and improve its appearance. Luckily, both of these transformative ingredients can be found in our Body Glow Exfoliating Cleanser.
After cleansing the affected KP areas, we recommend lathering up with our Body Smoothing Retinol Lotion 2-3 times per week. All-Trans Body-Grade Retinol is recommended to gently exfoliate the top layer of skin to reduce redness, smooth the skin, and improve the appearance of KP. When treating KP, you want to focus on using skincare ingredients that aren’t going to clog pores, such as Hyaluronic Acid and Squalane. We’ve included both of these oil-free ingredients in our Body Smoothing Retinol Lotion to help improve KP! Hyaluronic Acid is going to help rehydrate the skin after exfoliating to smooth and reduce irritation, while Squalane soothes and moisturizes.
Just like all of our products, our Body Smoothing Duo is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, Dermatologist Tested, and made in the USA. Please check out the individual product listings for more information on each product.
- Becky B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Uneven Skin ToneRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdaygood
so far so good, my skin feels smoother
- Teri Sweet S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE DryAGE 65+HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Sensitivity, Hyperpigmentation, Redness, Uneven Skin ToneRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBody Smoothing Duo
Winter is harsh on my dry skin. I have found this
duo to be very helpful. No more itch and burning. My skin feels so much smoother. Light refreshing scent. I highly recommend!
- Michelle K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Sensitivity, BreakoutsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCanadian Winter approved
There are not many products that can stand up to a Canadian winter and the dry skin that we get. But my skin has never felt softer even the following day! Love it. I just wish the lotion came in a bigger bottle
- Kaylee A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE DryAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Hyperpigmentation, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Sensitivity, Dullness, AgingRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAmazing
This has been, by far the most beneficial step in my new routine. The change has been a complete 180 for my legs which I have always been extremely insecure about! Not sure I could live without this!
- Allyson P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERNRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSO GOOD!!!
My legs no longer feel like a cheese grater after using this duo, like I want it in a liter size 😜