At A|N, we know you are so excited to receive your products and you don't want to wait forever for your package to arrive. It is our mission to deliver your products to you as fast as possible and as safely as possible! That's why we ship most everything in the continental United States via UPS Ground. There are some exceptions in which your package will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. We do offer Next Business Day Air for $30 and 2 Day Business Air for $15 through UPS. Please keep in mind, UPS does not ship on the weekends and does not count the day that the package leaves our facility. For example, if you place an order on a Friday morning requesting 2 Day Business Air and the package leaves our warehouse the same day, your package will not arrive until the following Tuesday. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question regarding shipping times prior to placing your order.
Our packers will ship your products as fast as we possibly can, usually within 1-2 business days (excluding holidays and sales). You will receive notifications regarding your delivery status all along the way.
We're so excited to provide our medical grade and cruelty free formulas all over the world. We ship worldwide, and all international orders will be mailed out within 1-2 business days of ordering (excluding holidays and sales). Your order will likely be sent through UPS and international customers will pay a $20 flat rate shipping fee. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your international order. We are not responsible for additional duty fees or fees associated with shipping outside the continental US.
Accidents do happen, and although shipping is out of our hands once it leaves our warehouse, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you receive your package. If your package is damaged, stolen, or missing, please file a claim with UPS/USPS and contact our customer service team to resolve the matter.
Reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com if you ever have questions or concerns. We are available Monday through Friday from 9am CST through 4pm CST. You can also reach us by phone at: 636-385-6203.
We are committed to providing quality products to our customers. While we hope that you are always satisfied with your A|N Skin & Beauty purchase, we realize there are special circumstances where you may need to return a product. To see if your order is eligible for a return, please review the information below.
- Products returned in new, undamaged, unopened condition are eligible for full purchase price refund for 30 days after purchase (less shipping & handling charges and a 15% return/restocking fee).
- You may also return your open/used product within 14 days of delivery for a store credit worth the purchase value (less shipping & handling charges and a 15% return fee)
- You will be responsible for shipping & handling charges on your return, which will not be refunded, unless you received damaged merchandise (see Damaged Products Policy). The customer is also responsible if the returned product does not make it back to us. We highly recommend sending the return USPS Priority Mail with tracking.
Please make sure to record your tracking number, because we cannot issue a refund/store credit until our office confirms receipt of the returned merchandise. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund/store credit (minus original shipping) to you. Please note that refunds take 7-10 days to show up on most bank statements.
We are happy to exchange any merchandise that is defective, damaged in transit or unopened/unused only. If you will need to exchange your product, please review the information below.
- We accept exchanges on items purchased only up to 30 days after the original purchase.
- Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to initiate an exchange.
- If there is a difference in cost with the exchange, you will be responsible for the additional cost.
- You will be responsible for the return shipping & handling charges, which will not be refunded.
DAMAGED PRODUCTS POLICY
If you receive an item that is broken or damaged, you may contact customer service within 14 days for a replacement. Items will not be replaced after 14 days. Please contact customer service at email@example.com and we will respond with the appropriate return and/or exchange instructions.
POLICY DETAILS & SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS
- We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to irregular or excessive returns and potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
- If you’re returning multiples of the same item, only one can be opened to be eligible for store credit. The others must be completely sealed in the original packaging, otherwise they are not eligible for a refund.
- We recommend returning your item with a reliable carrier and that you purchase shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we’ll receive your returned item.
- All returns will be credited to the original credit card used at the time of purchase.
- If your purchase was made on a card that is no longer active, we will only be able to issue store credit.
- Please note, empty containers cannot be accepted for refund.
- Your order will not be eligible for return if you’ve used over 50% of the product.
- We will require photographic evidence if you are returning a damaged item, if something has gone wrong with the item or in the event you have an adverse reaction. Please be prepared to submit this evidence via email.
- We reserve the right to request all defective and damaged items, and items sent by mistake be sent back to us. We will provide a return shipping label for these instances.
- Any products returned for any reason will be subject to a 15% return/restocking fee.
- No returns or exchanges available for Lippies.
- No refunds on the purchase of gift cards.
- When you have an item to return you must first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the return and the reason behind the return. Any return items received that have not followed this protocol may have their return forfeited.
- We are not responsible/liable for the personal breakage or damage of items.
- Bundles are final sale.
- Details of this policy are subject to change from time to time.
PLEASE MAIL YOUR A|N SKIN & BEAUTY RETURNS/EXCHANGES TO:
A|N Skin & Beauty
Attn: Returns/Exchanges Dept.
113 W. Pitman Street, O’Fallon, MO 63366
Please contact customer service with any questions by email at email@example.com