HydraGlow Tinted SPF
HydraGlow not only protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays, but also boosts hydration (thanks to hyaluronic acid) and gives you a skin-evening glow! This lightweight, tinted formula is a mineral-based sunscreen, and provides an SPF of 44. The universal tint is a subtle, but appealing, tinted hue that adapts to your natural skin tone. Active ingredients include Zinc Oxide 10% and Titanium Dioxide 5.5%.
Recommended for everyone! SPF is the best way to protect and heal your skin. HydraGlow is a universal tint for most skin tones, but maybe light for skin tones with a Fitzpatrick 5 or 6.
Ingredient Highlights: Zinc Oxide 10%, Titanium Dioxide 5.5%, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), and Vitamin E.
Just like all of our products, our HydraGlow Tinted SPF is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, and Dermatologist Tested.
How to use
- Jessica P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Aging, Hyperpigmentation, Uneven Skin Tone, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, DullnessHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 stars9 seconds agoIn love!!!
I wasn’t sure about it at first but this is literally the only “makeup” I wear now! It makes my face look so fresh and feel fresh too!
- Samantha L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Sensitivity, Aging, Hyperpigmentation, Uneven Texture, Fine Lines and WrinklesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 1-2 times a weekRated 5 starsYesterdayPerfect foundation
I use this as my foundation and it’s a perfect light coverage. It gives me a dewy look but I add the matte powder on top to soak up a little bit since I am oily to begin with. Love this product!
- GraceVerified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 4 stars3 days agofavorite tinted spf!!
Love this tinted spf! I’ve tried other brands & this one is definitely the best. If i had to pick at something though i would say maybe make it in a slightly darker shade? I live in a state where it’s summer year round & i have darker skin so sometimes when i apply this when I’m darker than usual it does leave a slight white tint.
- LaurenVerified ReviewerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Uneven Texture, Fine Lines and WrinklesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars3 days agoPerfect match
The BEST tinted SPF out there. It matches to my skin tone perfectly regardless of the season and feels so light on my face
- KarliVerified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Uneven Texture, Dark CirclesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars4 days agoLove this!!
This is seriously my favorite tinted moisturizer. I’ll be honest, I’ve shopped around, even with how much I love this one…but I always come back! There isn’t another one like it…it moisturizes, provides SPF, and provides the perfect amount of light coverage. It truly moisturizes while providing coverage, while other brands I’ve tried feel more like a concealer without the moisturizer.