Sheer Glow Non-Tinted SPF
Get all of the same skin benefits from our top-selling HydraGlow Tinted sunscreen now without the tint! Our newest Sheer Glow Non-Tinted SPF is a facial sunscreen formulated with hydrating and anti-aging properties for ultimate skin protection and nourishment. Protect and pamper with skin-loving vitamins and minerals to glow all day long!
Our mineral-based non-tinted formula delivers an ultra-lightweight and fast absorbing broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50+ sun protection. We’ve included a powerhouse of brightening and healing antioxidants (like Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Green Tea Polyphenols, and Emblica) that will optimally quench free radicals and leave the skin looking more evenly toned and radiant. We’ve also formulated our Sheer Glow Non-Tinted SPF with hydrating and soothing ingredients like Biotin, Resveratrol, and CoQ10 to treat the skin preventing new sun damage and reveal a more calm and restored natural glow!
- Ultra and finely milled mineral derived Zinc Oxide provides optimal skin protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays that can lead to skin cell damage, premature aging, redness, and hyperpigmentation
- A powerful blend of naturally derived antioxidants work to neutralize free radicals, reduce oxidative stress, and calm the skin
- Skin will appear brightened and more evenly toned, revealing a more radiant complexion
- Our formula is enriched with an ultra-hydrating humectant and emollient system to deliver optimal moisture without appearing greasy
Recommended for everyone, including men! SPF is the best way to protect and heal your skin from damaging rays from the sun.
Directions For Use: In your AM routine, after your moisturizer, apply a pump of Sheer Glow Non-Tinted SPF to your face. This can be applied throughout the day. If you’re going to be exposed to the sun, we recommend reapplying sunscreen every two hours. When wearing make-up, apply our non-tinted SPF as a primer prior to your make-up application.
Zinc Oxide 16.5% and Titanium Dioxide 2.3%: Natural mineral sunscreen components that deflect the sun’s harmful rays from your skin reducing damage.
Green Tea Polyphenols: Known as the most potent antioxidants for calming the skin and quenching more UV related free radicals than any other antioxidant.
Biotin: Restores hydration and smoothes the skin revealing a more youthful appearance.
Vitamin C: Our highly potent Vitamin C works to improve visible signs of aging, hyperpigmentation, and loss of volume as it quenches free radicals.
Vitamin E: Ultra-calming and nourishing, this antioxidant hydrates and soothes the skin while protecting the skin from cell damaging free radicals.
Resveratrol: A strong antioxidant helping to reduce visible signs of aging while protecting the skin against free radicals and skin cell damage.
Emblica: This unique fruit derived extract is an antioxidant that works to brighten, soothe, and reduce redness. Not only is this super antioxidant great for nourishing the skin, it also works to neutralize free radicals including metal-induced oxidative stress.
CoQ10: An anti-aging antioxidant that works to nourish and hydrate the skin while supporting collagen production and quenching free radicals.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 16.5% and Titanium Dioxide 2.3%
Ingredients: Acrylates, Crosspolymer-4, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Butyrospermum, Parkii Butter, Camellia, Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Cyclomethicone, Dicetyl Hexyl Laurate, Isododecane, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Lecithin, PEG-10, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Phyllanthus, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysilicone-11, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Purified Water, Resveratrol, Stearic Acid, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q-10), Retinyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum.
Just like all of our products, our Sheer Glow Non-Tinted SPF is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, Dermatologist Tested, and made in the USA.
- Caroline D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE SensitiveAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Hyperpigmentation, Sensitivity, Dullness, BreakoutsHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 1-2 times a weekRated 5 stars11 seconds agoPerfect when you don’t want tint.
I have the hydraglow and use it daily. I bought this for when I’m healing from a peel or when I go to the pool. I use it frequently and love it. It absorbs quickly.
- Lauren O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Fine Lines and WrinklesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 1-2 times a weekRated 5 stars1 month agoObsessed
I have been using this since the original non tinted SPF and it came back better than I could have imagined! It goes in so smooth and gives the perfect non tinted glow
- Meghan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Aging, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Redness, Rosacea.Puffiness, Dark CirclesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
This is the first medical grade SPF I’ve bought that doesn’t feel greasy! It is smooth and rubs in so nicely. I love having the Non-tinted option to go under makeup and will definitely be buying more.
- Katie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Aging, Fine Lines and WrinklesRated 5 stars4 months agoLove this product!
I love this new non-tinted SPF! It blends flawlessly and is great under my foundation to protect my face every day!
- Taylor Hughes H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Aging, Breakouts, Dullness, BlackheadsRated 5 stars4 months agoHappy with this!
I had previously tried the tinted sunscreen and it unfortunately broke my skin out. I decided to give this one a chance and have really loved it so far! It’s light, goes on easily and seems to agree with my super acne prone skin