Vitamin E Scar Gel
Clinically-proven to fade, soften & smooth the texture of scars, blemishes, burns, and tattoos. Medical-grade silicone gel improves the appearance of old and new scars. Our Vitamin E Scar Gel is formulated to create the optimal environment to support skin renewal and healing. It’s made to hydrate and soothe in order to allow skin to properly heal with minimal scarring and pigmentation.
A|N Skin & Beauty’s exclusive blend of enzymes, Bromelain and Papain, reduce the appearance of inflammation with minimal visible redness and helps support the wound in healing smooth and flat. Our unique medical-grade silicone gel formula helps to hydrate and soothe skin, even in high-friction areas such as the underarms and inner thighs, etc. Vitamin E Scar Gel can be used immediately on post-procedure skin, fresh wounds, or old scars as a treatment that forms a breathable and protective shield over wounds.
Recommended for: All skin-types including fresh wounds, old and new scars, any sort of post-treatment, cancer scarring on face, rhinoplasty, etc.
Vitamin E: A concentrated and powerful antioxidant that helps prevent skin from moisture loss, softens, and protects cells from damage.
Medical-Grade Silicone Gel: Hydrates deeply and effectively to help soften and flatten scars, while minimizing redness.
Enzyme Blend (Bromelain and Papain): Bromelain contains anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties to promote healing. Papain helps to soothe irritated skin, brightens skin, and is anti-inflammatory, making it an optimal ingredient for those struggling with acne scars.Just like all of our products, our body line is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, and Dermatologist Tested.
How to use
- Lisa J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 stars3 days agoBest scar gel!
Absolute best scar gel I’ve ever used!
- Melissa P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Breakouts, HyperpigmentationHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 1-2 times a weekRated 5 stars3 weeks agoHigh Quality
I love this stuff! The texture is very nice & soft. The bottle is quite large so we get a big amount of product. I feel so happy about having this product in my home so I can use it if I hurt or burn myself. I am using it on my scar right now because I was going to originally use it on my acne scars but the brightening pads have removed all my acne scars! 10/10 recommend.
- Emily W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE OilyAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Acne, Uneven Skin ToneHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars1 month agoPretty good!
I’ve scarred from acne for awhile now so I was anxious to give this stuff a try! I’ve used it pretty much everyday and I feel like I can tell a little bit of a differenceASAN Skin & Beauty3 weeks ago
Glad to hear this, Emily! Consistency is key! Thank you!
- Colleen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 3-4 times a weekRated 5 stars1 month agoScar Gel
I only just received the Vitamin E Scar Gel and have used it a few times and can already see a difference in the scarring on my chin! This is now my new favorite product!ASAN Skin & Beauty1 month ago
How awesome Colleen! We love a good before and after! Thank you so much for this! We appreciate you <3
- Jessica B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE OilyAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 4-6 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Hyperpigmentation, Breakouts, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Uneven TextureHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars1 month agoMiracle Gel
I love the scar gel! Not only does it help with old scars, it helps reduce active acne. I use it at night on my pimples and can see a difference in the morning! It's a must have.ASAN Skin & Beauty1 month ago
Hey Jessica! Awesome tip! We love that you mentioned this in your review! Thank you so much, we appreciate you!