Mattifying Mineral Powder
Achieve an even, radiant complexion while also protecting your face with our newest tinted mineral powder! Our brand new Mattifying Mineral Powder has a universal tint that adheres to your skin tone, and blurs imperfections instantly! Its ultra light-weight formula was designed so you can reapply throughout the day (to absorb excess oil and continue to protect your skin) without ever having a cakey buildup of powder on your face. Use this as a setting powder, as a light foundation, or just to give your skin a healthy glow all while letting your skin breathe! This new product is sure to be a hot item as it doubles as makeup AND skincare! The best part? It looks like you aren’t even wearing makeup because of how well it blends and how nicely it sits on your skin!
Our mineral powder is packed with SPF minerals, nourishing ingredients, and antioxidants that your skin will thank you for. We’ve added reef-safe minerals, Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Nourishing ingredients like Green Tea Polyphenols (antioxidants), Chamomile Extract, and Safflower Seed Oil to help reduce skin irritation, calm redness, and maintain moisture level while fighting against free radicals in the environment. We recommend pairing our Hydraglow Tinted SPF with the Mattifying Mineral Powder SPF for a quick makeup routine with a flawless finish!
The Mattifying Mineral Powder SPF is suitable for all skin-types, including sensitive and post-procedure skin! If you prefer to wear light makeup post-procedure, our mineral powder was designed with your recovering skin in mind! With our mineral powder you can go about your day and run errands while feeling radiant all through your skin’s healing process. It’s important to remind you that it’s imperative to always protect your skin from the sun, but especially while you recover from a skin treatment or procedure, that’s another reason why we have mineral SPF 50 in our formula!
~ Suitable for all skin-types, including sensitive and post-procedure skin.
~ Non-comedogenic, meaning, this product does not have the potential to clog pores.
~ Set makeup, reduce shine and blur imperfections while protecting skin against harmful UV rays.
~ Our light-weight formula absorbs excess oil allowing you to apply as many times as needed throughout the day without the product appearing built up and cakey.
~Reduces excess oil while protecting your skin’s natural moisture level.
~ Comes complete with a convenient and portable case with a built in brush to take with you on-the-go for mess-free applications at any time!
Recommended for all skin types, including sensitive and post-procedure.
Zinc Oxide 24% and Titanium Dioxide 22.5%: Mineral SPF works to deflect harmful UV rays from your skin, helping to keep your skin healthy and more youthful!
Green Tea Polyphenols (antioxidants): Helps reduce skin irritation, calm redness, and protect the skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.
Chamomile Extract: Calms and soothes the skin helping to reduce skin sensitivities.
Safflower Seed Oil: This ultra-nourishing & non-comedogenic botanical is known for its ability to hydrate the skin and prevent moisture loss, making this powder suitable for dryer winter months as well!
Resveratrol: Helps to minimize the visible signs of aging by protecting skin against harmful free radicals.
Caffeine USP: Enhances overall antioxidant activity while helping to diminish the appearance of redness and irritation.
Non-comedogenic Oil and Fragrance-Free.
Just like all of our products, our Mattifying Mineral Powder with SPF 50 is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, Dermatologist Tested, and made in the USA.
How to use
- JaimeVerified ReviewerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Uneven Skin Tone, Hyperpigmentation, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dark CirclesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGood Product
I love the product itself, it does everything it says it does and it does it beautifully. I do at times have issues with the applicator getting clogged up making it difficult to get the powder out.
- Gina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 45 - 54HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Aging, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Uneven Skin Tone, Dullness, Uneven TextureHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSpf is like a bestie!!
Everyone needs this! So light and feels great on! Not to mention SPF! It's a must!
- Araceli G.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 45 - 54HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN SensitivityHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoNot for me
I really wanted to support small business. I liked how this powder looked on my skin but when I put it on it comes out a lot and I start to cough and it irritates my eyes a lot :( I wish they could fix thatASAN Skin & Beauty4 weeks ago
Hi Araceli! We are sorry to hear this! It sounds like there could be something in the ingredients that you may be sensitive to if it irritates your eyes and makes you cough. We do recommend gently tapping the product on the top of your hand to release a small amount of product and then brush it onto your face. If you would like to return the product for a store credit, please feel free to reach out to our customer service! We appreciate the feedback <3 email@example.com
- Katie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Fine Lines and WrinklesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 3-4 times a weekRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMineral powder
Lightweight and easy
- Maddie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Acne, Uneven Skin Tone, Redness, BreakoutsHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe best powder sunscreen
I love this stuff!! I wasn’t sure i was going to enjoy it, but after using I’m obsessed!!! It’s so convenient to have on the go!!