Oil Control Cleanser
The first step to achieving clear skin is keeping your skin cleansed with the most suitable cleanser for your skin type. The Oil Control Cleanser is designed for those who want to reduce excess oil, acne and breakouts while deeply cleansing pores and nourishing the skin without stripping natural moisture. This cleanser is especially great for those struggling with body acne, as it can be used on the body as well! Formulated with 2% Salicylic Acid, this high performing ingredient works to decrease excessive sebum and oil production by penetrating into the pore and gently exfoliating the skin’s surface to effectively reduce blemishes. In clinical studies, this cleanser reduced 99% of acne-causing bacteria.
In addition to effective ingredients like Salicylic Acid, we have also included Niacinamide in our formula to reduce redness and irritation improving the skin’s appearance. Similar in scent to our top selling Daily Essential Cleanser, our Oil Control Cleanser was formulated with soft notes of delicious citrus, which are made with naturally derived botanical oils and extracts to deliver a spa-like experience. These ingredients work effortlessly together to deeply cleanse the surface of the skin and pores, reduce excess oil, impurities, and acne-causing bacteria and leave the skin feeling nourished, soft, and more radiant.
~ Reduces 99% of acne-causing bacteria.
~ 2% Salicylic Acid penetrates deep into your pores, decreasing excessive sebum production and oil helping to fight against acne-causing bacteria.
~ Provides gentle exfoliation of dead skin cells from deep within the pore and follicle.
~ Helps keep your pores free of cellular debris to prevent acne breakouts.
~ Supports a healthy glow while leaving your skin complexion looking more radiant, soft, and smooth!
~ Decongests, tones, and tightens leaving your skin feeling rejuvenated without drying it out.
Recommended for oily, acne-prone, and combination skin types.
Salicylic Acid: penetrates deep into pores to gently exfoliate and cleanse the skin. This helps decrease excessive sebum and oil production helping to reduce acne-causing bacteria.
Clary Sage Extract: A powerful ester that is known for reducing skin inflammation, healing the Epidermis (outermost layer of skin), and soothing skin.
Licorice Root Extract: Brightens skin complexion while soothing and reducing inflammation.
Niacinamide: This active form of Vitamin B3 helps support the skin barrier by keeping skin naturally hydrated and plump to help smooth fine lines and wrinkles. This ingredient also helps tighten pores to improve their appearance and help fight acne.
Wheat Germ Extract: This antioxidant has major healing properties that improve cellular regeneration making the skin appear more healthy and youthful!
Just like all of our products, our Oil Control Cleanser is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, Dermatologist Tested, and made in the USA.
How to use
- Sarah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Acne, Breakouts, Dullness, RednessHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 1-2 times a weekRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoLove!!
I use this usually when my face tends to break out during the month. It also is great in summer months when I’m way more sweaty!!
- Jaimee R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Acne, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Breakouts, Uneven TextureHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 3-4 times a weekRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoHelps w. My acne
I was struggling with around the mouth and "chin strap" acne. This has helped me so much!
- Jessica M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Acne, Rosacea.PuffinessHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoMust have!
If you struggle with acne or very oily skin, this is the product for you. I use this every morning with the acne toner and my skin does not feel overly oily all day like in the past.
- Dawn K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Uneven Skin Tone, BreakoutsHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFavorite Cleanser!!
Absolutely love what this cleanser has done for my skin :)
- Kyla R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Uneven Skin Tone, Redness, Dark Circles, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Uneven TextureHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAlways worth every penny
It’s a different consistency, but I like it so far. I’ve used both facial cleansers I like to alternate between the two once I’m out.