Mattifying Mineral Powder
Achieve an even, radiant complexion while also protecting your face with our newest tinted mineral powder! Our brand new Mattifying Mineral Powder has a universal tint that adheres to your skin tone, and blurs imperfections instantly! Its ultra light-weight formula was designed so you can reapply throughout the day (to absorb excess oil and continue to protect your skin) without ever having a cakey buildup of powder on your face. Use this as a setting powder, as a light foundation, or just to give your skin a healthy glow all while letting your skin breathe! This new product is sure to be a hot item as it doubles as makeup AND skincare! The best part? It looks like you aren’t even wearing makeup because of how well it blends and how nicely it sits on your skin!
Our mineral powder is packed with SPF minerals, nourishing ingredients, and antioxidants that your skin will thank you for. We’ve added reef-safe minerals, Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Nourishing ingredients like Green Tea Polyphenols (antioxidants), Chamomile Extract, and Safflower Seed Oil to help reduce skin irritation, calm redness, and maintain moisture level while fighting against free radicals in the environment. We recommend pairing our Hydraglow Tinted SPF with the Mattifying Mineral Powder SPF for a quick makeup routine with a flawless finish!
The Mattifying Mineral Powder SPF is suitable for all skin-types, including sensitive and post-procedure skin! If you prefer to wear light makeup post-procedure, our mineral powder was designed with your recovering skin in mind! With our mineral powder you can go about your day and run errands while feeling radiant all through your skin’s healing process. It’s important to remind you that it’s imperative to always protect your skin from the sun, but especially while you recover from a skin treatment or procedure, that’s another reason why we have mineral SPF 50 in our formula!
~ Suitable for all skin-types, including sensitive and post-procedure skin.
~ Non-comedogenic, meaning, this product does not have the potential to clog pores.
~ Set makeup, reduce shine and blur imperfections while protecting skin against harmful UV rays.
~ Our light-weight formula absorbs excess oil allowing you to apply as many times as needed throughout the day without the product appearing built up and cakey.
~Reduces excess oil while protecting your skin’s natural moisture level.
~ Comes complete with a convenient and portable case with a built in brush to take with you on-the-go for mess-free applications at any time!
Recommended for all skin types, including sensitive and post-procedure.
Zinc Oxide 24% and Titanium Dioxide 22.5%: Mineral SPF works to deflect harmful UV rays from your skin, helping to keep your skin healthy and more youthful!
Green Tea Polyphenols (antioxidants): Helps reduce skin irritation, calm redness, and protect the skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.
Chamomile Extract: Calms and soothes the skin helping to reduce skin sensitivities.
Safflower Seed Oil: This ultra-nourishing & non-comedogenic botanical is known for its ability to hydrate the skin and prevent moisture loss, making this powder suitable for dryer winter months as well!
Resveratrol: Helps to minimize the visible signs of aging by protecting skin against harmful free radicals.
Caffeine USP: Enhances overall antioxidant activity while helping to diminish the appearance of redness and irritation.
Non-comedogenic Oil and Fragrance-Free.
Just like all of our products, our Mattifying Mineral Powder with SPF 50 is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, and Dermatologist Tested.
How to use
- Chelsea H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 18 - 24HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN RednessHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars1 month agoI love it! I've tried a couple A|N products and have never been disappointed. I got this powder for my brothers wedding and it was perfect!
I love it! I've tried a couple A|N products and have never been disappointed. I got this powder for my brothers wedding and it was perfect!🤩Was this helpful?
- KAYLA L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Breakouts, Redness, Dark Circles, SensitivityHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars1 month agoObsesseddd!!!
The cherry on top of my daily routine! I was already in love with the Hydraglow SPF, but now the Mineral powder helps make my face look so smooth and with a matte finish! Already on my second bottle!Was this helpful?
- TinaVerified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, HyperpigmentationHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 1-2 times a weekRated 5 stars1 month agoMust have in your purse!
5 star product! I love that this is so portable and I always keep it in my purse to touch up throughout the day. Color blends nicely and helps make my forehead less oily- especially in the summer! Just watch out, sometimes too much comes out and I make a mess on my hands! I hate wasting product :)Was this helpful?
- Lauren B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE OilyAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Blackheads, Breakouts, Fine Lines and WrinklesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 3-4 times a weekRated 5 stars1 month agoPerfect and convenient!
I've been trying to make sure to wear SPF on my face more consistently and this mineral powder has helped so much. It's so convenient , I just throw it in my bag and put it on whenever I need to since it's so easy to apply. I have oily skin so I also love that it keeps the shine away.Was this helpful?
- MelissaVerified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Acne, Aging, BreakoutsHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars1 month agoI love this SPF on the go!
At first I wasn’t sure exactly how to use this product but all you need is a little tap and a little swipe and voila! I love that it’s easy to use on the go and you can bring it anywhere without fear of it breaking. Much better than a pressed powder or a loose powder in a regular compact as those would not be great on the go. I highly suggest this SPF if you are going out and will need to reapply your sunscreen!Was this helpful?