Clarifying Acne Toner
Our Clarifying Acne Toner penetrates deep into pores to remove dirt and control oil. Blended with 2% Salicylic Acid and activated papaya enzymes, this formula will effectively slough away dead skin cells and control excess oil. Additionally, it eliminates acne-associated irritation (especially redness). After use, the skin barrier will be refreshed, revealing a healthy glow. This toner is ideal for acne sufferers, acne prone skin, and for those who have oily skin. It is also great for body acne, and for after workouts. If you aren’t treating those skin concerns, please refer to our Peptide Balancing Toner.
Recommended for acne-prone and oily skin. Check out our Peptide Balancing Toner, which is suitable for a wider variety of skin types!
Just like all of our products, our Clarifying Acne Toner is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, Dermatologist Tested, and made in the USA.
*DISCLAIMER* Exterior product packaging may differ than images shown.
How to use
- Shannon I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE SensitiveAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Acne, Sensitivity, Breakouts, BlackheadsHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoStrong toner but not irritating
After using many toners for acne, this one is the best! It cleanses my skin with just the right balance of salicylic acid and calming ingredients like cucumber. My skin feels fresh and smooth with each use!
- Kristian P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Acne, Uneven Skin Tone, Breakouts, Blackheads, CongestionHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLove this
Helps remove all the dirt on my face and it feels so smooth and clean
- Kayla M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Acne, Fine Lines and WrinklesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAcne Toner
I love the clarifying acne toner. It helps eliminate zits and keeps my skin feeling fresh and clean.
- KristinVerified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Acne, Sensitivity, Hyperpigmentation, Fine Lines and WrinklesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 3-4 times a weekRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoSo far I really like it!
I’ve been using medical grade skincare for awhile now however I have been skipping toner - honestly just not understanding it’s purpose or how it’s a necessity… but I’ve struggled with acne on and off the past year or so… so I wanted to give it a shot on days I don’t use the exfoliating pads. So far so good!
- Alyssa K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE DryAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Acne, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Hyperpigmentation, Breakouts, Uneven Skin ToneHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSaved my skin
In my thirties I suddenly started developing hormonal acne. Nothing I would do would help until I came across the Clarifying Acne Toner. This has helped my skin tremendously! My acne has basically cleared, and my scarring is starting to fade. Highly recommend!