Vitamin E Scar Gel
Clinically-proven to fade, soften & smooth the texture of scars, blemishes, burns, and tattoos. Medical-grade silicone gel improves the appearance of old and new scars. Our Vitamin E Scar Gel is formulated to create the optimal environment to support skin renewal and healing. It’s made to hydrate and soothe in order to allow skin to properly heal with minimal scarring and pigmentation.
A|N Skin & Beauty’s exclusive blend of enzymes, Bromelain and Papain, reduce the appearance of inflammation with minimal visible redness and helps support the wound in healing smooth and flat. Our unique medical-grade silicone gel formula helps to hydrate and soothe skin, even in high-friction areas such as the underarms and inner thighs, etc. Vitamin E Scar Gel can be used immediately on post-procedure skin, fresh wounds, or old scars as a treatment that forms a breathable and protective shield over wounds.
Recommended for: All skin-types including fresh wounds, old and new scars, any sort of post-treatment, cancer scarring on face, rhinoplasty, etc.
Vitamin E: A concentrated and powerful antioxidant that helps prevent skin from moisture loss, softens, and protects cells from damage.
Medical-Grade Silicone Gel: Hydrates deeply and effectively to help soften and flatten scars, while minimizing redness.
Enzyme Blend (Bromelain and Papain): Bromelain contains anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties to promote healing. Papain helps to soothe irritated skin, brightens skin, and is anti-inflammatory, making it an optimal ingredient for those struggling with acne scars.Just like all of our products, our body line is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, and Dermatologist Tested.
How to use
- Jessie V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE DryAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Uneven Texture, BlackheadsHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 stars12 seconds agoGreat product
Have been using on a recent surgical incision and can already see some lightening of the scar
- Michelle S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 stars7 hours agoScar gel
Goes on clear and thick to penetrate deep in the skin! Starting to see results after 2 weeks of using this product, scar is less red!
- Victoria S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE SensitiveAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN SensitivityHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing results
First picture is from 12/22, second picture is from 1/7. I’ve seen amazing results with fresh scratches not scarring.
- Mel B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE SensitiveAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone, Redness, DullnessHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 3-4 times a weekRated 5 stars4 weeks agoLove this stuff!
Works great on a fresh cut/burn and even healed scars!
- Erin N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE SensitiveAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 stars1 month agoScar Gel Savior!!
I purchased the scar gel during Black Friday and started using it immediately. I’ve photographed my journey from day 1 to now (day 20). The photos honestly do not do the scar gel justice as the puffiness and coloring have changed so much- so much healing has happened. Additionally, I have sensitive skin and have had zero issues with applying the scar gel in multiple areas (including my face). I could not recommend this product enough!!!