Mattifying Mineral Powder
Achieve an even, radiant complexion while also protecting your face with our newest tinted mineral powder! Our brand new Mattifying Mineral Powder has a universal tint that adheres to your skin tone, and blurs imperfections instantly! Its ultra light-weight formula was designed so you can reapply throughout the day (to absorb excess oil and continue to protect your skin) without ever having a cakey buildup of powder on your face. Use this as a setting powder, as a light foundation, or just to give your skin a healthy glow all while letting your skin breathe! This new product is sure to be a hot item as it doubles as makeup AND skincare! The best part? It looks like you aren’t even wearing makeup because of how well it blends and how nicely it sits on your skin!
Our mineral powder is packed with SPF minerals, nourishing ingredients, and antioxidants that your skin will thank you for. We’ve added reef-safe minerals, Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Nourishing ingredients like Green Tea Polyphenols (antioxidants), Chamomile Extract, and Safflower Seed Oil to help reduce skin irritation, calm redness, and maintain moisture level while fighting against free radicals in the environment. We recommend pairing our Hydraglow Tinted SPF with the Mattifying Mineral Powder SPF for a quick makeup routine with a flawless finish!
The Mattifying Mineral Powder SPF is suitable for all skin-types, including sensitive and post-procedure skin! If you prefer to wear light makeup post-procedure, our mineral powder was designed with your recovering skin in mind! With our mineral powder you can go about your day and run errands while feeling radiant all through your skin’s healing process. It’s important to remind you that it’s imperative to always protect your skin from the sun, but especially while you recover from a skin treatment or procedure, that’s another reason why we have mineral SPF 50 in our formula!
~ Suitable for all skin-types, including sensitive and post-procedure skin.
~ Non-comedogenic, meaning, this product does not have the potential to clog pores.
~ Set makeup, reduce shine and blur imperfections while protecting skin against harmful UV rays.
~ Our light-weight formula absorbs excess oil allowing you to apply as many times as needed throughout the day without the product appearing built up and cakey.
~Reduces excess oil while protecting your skin’s natural moisture level.
~ Comes complete with a convenient and portable case with a built in brush to take with you on-the-go for mess-free applications at any time!
Recommended for all skin types, including sensitive and post-procedure.
Zinc Oxide 24% and Titanium Dioxide 22.5%: Mineral SPF works to deflect harmful UV rays from your skin, helping to keep your skin healthy and more youthful!
Green Tea Polyphenols (antioxidants): Helps reduce skin irritation, calm redness, and protect the skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.
Chamomile Extract: Calms and soothes the skin helping to reduce skin sensitivities.
Safflower Seed Oil: This ultra-nourishing & non-comedogenic botanical is known for its ability to hydrate the skin and prevent moisture loss, making this powder suitable for dryer winter months as well!
Resveratrol: Helps to minimize the visible signs of aging by protecting skin against harmful free radicals.
Caffeine USP: Enhances overall antioxidant activity while helping to diminish the appearance of redness and irritation.
Non-comedogenic Oil and Fragrance-Free.
Just like all of our products, our Mattifying Mineral Powder with SPF 50 is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, Dermatologist Tested, and made in the USA.
How to use
- Amanda S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dark Circles, Aging, RednessHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 minute agoAMAZING!
This stuff is a game changer! I get complimented on my skin all the time!!
- Allison M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthSKIN CONCERN Acne, Hyperpigmentation, Breakouts, Uneven TextureHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo much potential
I want to like this more, I feel like when I apply it over my hydroglow it makes my face streaky and minimal product comes out
- KristinVerified ReviewerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 35 - 44HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Acne, Sensitivity, Hyperpigmentation, Fine Lines and WrinklesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 3-4 times a weekRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this 🥳
This has been coming in so handy on sunny days when I need to reapply my sunscreen! Came in especially handy on spring break at the beach. Love that it’s a matte finish!
- Nicole C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Congestion, Redness, Aging, Sensitivity, Fine Lines and WrinklesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI can't live without this powder!
I purchased this powder to use in addition to the HydroGlow Tinted SPF moisturizer for some added sun protection on a recent trip to Kenya and it was a game changer! I loved how my skin looked and felt with NO MAKEUP! I took this powder with me while on safari to allow me to reapplying throughout the day and it was so convenient. Highly recommend!
- Sarah K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 1-3 monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Uneven TextureHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBy far favourite product!
I use the mineral powder daily, it’s one of my favourite. Easy application giving a glowing matte look. I love the tinted look and putting on top of my tinted SPF. Honestly the best.