Intensive Nourishing Cream - Travel
Recovery cream meets night cream! Our Intensive Nourishing Cream is not only great to use for recovering skin (skin that is dry, irritated, or post-procedure), but also as a night cream to boost hydration and aid in anti-aging! This formula is specially created with yeast and cactus extracts, which are incredible for healing the skin after AHAs, retinol, peels, dry weather, etc.
This cream also down-regulates inflammation and reduces redness almost instantly. It’s packed with four different ceramides, which aid in restoring the skin's barrier, decreasing water loss from the skin, increasing hydration and moisture, and helping boost recovery. Try it out in our trial size! We’re sure you’ll love it.
Recommended for everyone! It is curing for dry, sensitive, acne-prone, and post-procedure skin. This Intensive Nourishing Cream makes a great night cream for normal and combination skin as well!
Ingredient Highlights: Ceramides, Nopal Cactus Extract, Saccharamyces Extract, Vitamin E, and Allantoin.
Just like all of our products, our Intensive Nourishing Cream is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Naturally Derived, Dermatologist Tested, and made in the USA.
How to use
- Camille G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 55 - 64HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Acne, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone, Fine Lines and WrinklesHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoIntense, nourishing, cream, travel, size
I love, intense, nourishing cream. The travel size is perfect when you’re waiting for you new intense nursing cream to come in.
- Brandi M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE DryAGE Under 18HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? Less than a monthHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing hydrating product
I ordered the travel size to see if it would help my daughters extremely dry lips. We had tried all different types of chapsticks with no luck for months. After only 3 days of using this product around her lips, they finally started to heal.
- Jenna R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE CombinationAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN NoneHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? 3-4 times a weekRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoGood product
The amount given is incredibly deceiving. You’ll get maybe 2-3 uses out of it.
- Alisia A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE DryAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Redness, Hyperpigmentation, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Aging, DullnessHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? Twice a dayRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfection
Perfect travel size- not very often you find amazing skin care products in travel size!! Love love love!
- Lindsay E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSKIN TYPE NormalAGE 25 - 34HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT? 6+ monthsSKIN CONCERN Aging, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Uneven Texture, Dark Circles, BreakoutsHOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THIS PRODUCT? DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove this stuff!
The bottle doesn’t go very far though